Thursday, May 18, 2006

Take Me Over, Somewhere Peaceful For The Weekend

[Then] it's back to speakin of vultures...



Yo, I’m out. Going to take the show on the road for the weekend. Oh, you thought I was leaving? Nah, you ain’t that lucky. And don’t worry, I’ll resume the celebration of my 1 – year blog-o-versary. Shit, I’m like Disney, I’ll celebrate for the whole damn year (it’s going to take me that long to finish these damn lists.) Speaking of Disneyworld, I am going soon. I like Disney. That’s my shit.

Anyway, my little brother will be graduating from my alma mater this weekend, so I get to get gussied up in finery and see the ole’ campus. I am immensely proud of my brother who, (1) graduated early (Hell, I didn’t. What's the opposite of early? Yep. "Get your hand outta my...digression), (2) has at least one 4.0 semester under his belt (I never did that. Closest I came was a 3.8 and a 3.6), and (3) has no baby's mommas or criminal records and good credit (I am having a Chris Rock moment, forgive me). I am (as you can tell) very proud of him.

I am also going to check out the new National Air and Space Museum this weekend, and generally take a well deserved break. As a child of the 80's, nothing has excited my mind more than the space shuttle. And getting to see one live and up close? Fugheddaboutit. I’ll also hit up some of the DC clubs while I am out there, I’m sure.

But, ever the hustler there are some deals I will be getting up to speed on as well, as the hustle never stops.

Enjoy your weekend! Cause I know I will. The Redds (Grandmom Redd, Uncle Redd, Cousin Uncle Redd, Jr., Big Brother Redd, Redd nephews, ah eff it, the whole Redd-tang-clan [who are indeed nothing to fuck wit]) are going to DC! Baby Redd is Graduating!!!