Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My Flow Expose Holes...

that they find in yours
Wasn't for me,
niggaz still be dying for whores

We are being victimized and nobody cares!

Last week it was the article in the NY Times about the ‘Plight’ of black men. Then earlier this week it was the article in the Washington Post that suggested that marriage is for white people, and now (thanks to Cool AC) this!
Hmmm. I smell something fishy. Since when has the national media really been concerned about anything we were doing? Since the Oscars! See, damned three-six done fucked it up for er’body. (I’m kidding! Sort of. It’s hard out there for a digression.)

I wrote a post criticizing the figures and findings of the "niggas can’t read" article. I pulled that one off with minimal google and yahoo! snoopage. This white people and marriage thing..."Get the fuck out of here!" I defy Joy Jones to point out the lil’ ig’nant nigglet who espoused this shit. He wasn’t reflecting an image of nonreliance on marriage (believe you-me, many women, black AND white, are all too eager...) among black people, he was reflecting his belief in white superiority. Notice that the broad (yeah, Jones gwets the ‘broad’ title) never mentions correcting the lil’ bastard. Nope, she wrote a song (or newspaper piece) about it. Wanna hear it? Here it Go.

See, I can talk bad about the little ignorant nigglet because I don’t believe he exists. Fuck it, I am saying that Joy Jones made that shit up. I believe it in my heart of heart. And do you want to know why?

Because it was (ignorant ass) DC and not (country ass) Memphis or (bama ass) Jackson. That’s why. See, DC may be the home of a lot of dysfunction (and I mean A LOT!) but, it is surrounded by (and I feel bad for admitting this...*sigh*) the most vibrant and accessible upwardly mobile black community that exists in this entire country. (I just made one bold ass statement. Momma, I got my swagger back!)

So, even though little Raynal an’em might have a momma who is a crack head (actually, at this juncture heroin is more likely, albeit less probable) and a daddy in jail, the odds are that he knows, has seen, and understands the existence of married ass-working every day ass- negroes. Cause it is DC. So fuck you Joy Jones. I don’t believe you and I think you made this shit up.

Which brings us to the article of the day. Niggas just flick off and are offin each other at carry-outs for no reason. (Niggas Flick Off; the Dangers of Disagreements at the Carry-Out, look for it at your ghetto Barnes and Noble and Nubian Wisdom Book store (next to the Egyptian Musk]) This article is dangerous. Why? Because it is a throwback to yellow journalism. (Wikipedia. Learn something!)

See, the article tells the tale of two young negroes...one in Temple Hills and one in Oxon Hill who were killed at liquor stores and carry-outs that I frequent to this day (when I make it up there), who were both needlessly and senselessly killed in freak incidents. I am not going to disparage their memories (as opposed to the nigglet I don’t think exists. Joy Jones?!?!) , but I merely note that:

1. These senseless murders took place in 2004.
2. These senseless murders that took place in 2004 are hardly newsworthy to make a point in 2006.
3. These senseless murders that took place in 2004 and are hardly newsworthy in 2006, certainly aren’t worthy of national news.
4. These senseless murders that took place in 2004, are hardly newsworthy in 2006, and certainly aren’t nationally newsworthy, are even less newsworthy when the murder rate has declined in the geographic area that these murders took place in.

That is right boys and girls, the damned Washington Post told on itself. The article states that “[t]wenty people have been killed in the county as of earlier this week, compared with 33 by the same date in 2005.” Whoa now, how’d that get there? You mean, as the close of the first quarter of 2006, there was a FOURTY PERCENT DROP in the murder rate? And that doesn’t get an article of its own? But you tell the WORLD (Note that while this is a Washington Post article, it is coming to you from the Detroit Freepress. It has hit the wire, and now I'm gonna have NPR asking me why I flick off. "Cause y'all motherfuckers is stupid! That's why!") how niggas flick off and drop each other?!?!? And nobody says, “WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?”

Always remember, my friends, there is a negro to demonize. The poor, unfortunate, needy, violent (ain’t that right Ruben Castaneda and Allison Klein), promiscuous and ignorant (I still don’t believe you, Joy Jones) negro must be exposed for the demon that he is.

And no one is asking the real question; why the sudden interest? Just 2 years ago, Newsweek decided that the black woman couldn’t marry because the black man was all locked up. Now, she don’t want to marry at all. Yet, as previously discussed, all the black men ain’t locked up. So what is it?

What it is, is that we need to start examining – critically – what is written about us, by who, and for what agenda. I ain't no 5%er (But as a Mason, I count among the 10%, WHAT!!!), but damn if this don't seem like tricknowledgy to me.