Monday, March 20, 2006

I'll Tell U Half The Story...

the rest, you fill it in
Long as the villian win
I spend Japan yen, attend major events
Catch me in the joints, convinced my iguanas is bitin'
S-O-N hyphen, controllin', manipulatin'
I got a good life man, pounds and pence
Nuff dollars make sense, while you ride the bench
Catch me swinging for the fence
Dead Presidents, ya know...

I am sort of back! I've been husslin' like Ric Ross, and will resume so after this post.

Some things of note--

1) The Passing of Prof. X of the X-Clan. It is sad to note. I miss the days of "Vanglorious!" music, and hating on "Sissies!" (No Brokeback. [not that there's anything wrong with that.]) Just the idea of music that might make you go to wikipedia and look some shit up, what happened to that. R.I.P. to a strong brother.

2) My brother from another mother crossed the burning sands on March 11, 2006. So I welcome yet another bond of brotherhood tying my brother and I.

3) And on a personal note, I... Yeah, right. Like that'll ever happen. As the title suggests, youse can fill in my personal information for yourselves, as long as the villian wins, I'm happy. (And I am happy, btw.)

4) To all those who have been inquiring as to my wellbeing, I am fine. AC and Hostess, thanks for making sure I wasn't kidnapped by Hammas. To those celebrating my departure, I guess the party is over. HAhahaha!