Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Check It Out, I'm Too Cocky

To stop me, you gotta kill me
And when I'm gone, you can still feel me
On the real, B.
The shit is eternal, I rock the Heavens well
Even if they won't let me in Heaven
I raise hell, till its Heaven


I’m back! Not a real post, cause I am not in the mood. Here’s the highlights. Spilled Sour Apple Martini on the Blackberry, (I mix a mean one, and proceeded to get my sister-in-law quite snookered. The key is Ketle One and ...Sonnyredd,) thus leaving me in the doghouse with everyone I know. Oh, well. “Sorry I ain’t get right back at y’all. I was a lil’ bit busy with this Dynasty shit.” I’ll holler at those deserving this week.

I went from Philly to DC and back again, a couple times, and a few times in the same day. I climbed Mt. Olympus-really K2, but who’s counting- enjoyed it, and lived to tell the tale (which I won't), and will probably climb again. I did all for my peoples, and would do it all again.

I rented a black man’s Bentley, it was either that or a Taurus, and I didn’t really care, but the girl at the rental spot was telling me, “You’d look like a Fed in the Taurus, and cats just shot up a Fed in Germantown.” You gotta love Philly. There is a genuine realness that doesn’t exist anywhere else.

So, because my Christmas was so good, I figured that I’d post pictures (Gasp!), and they may come down depending on how I’m feeling. Hustling resumes next year, for now, it’s “Burnt toast and commentary.” (My DC folks know what it is. May he R.I.P.) Enjoy!


Let's start with how it goes down in Philly. Dalessandros's in full effect! I'm hungry just looking at that.


Full, my hunger for Philly's finest cheesesteak satiated, I then linked up with the younger Redds, Cee-Redd and Bee-Redd, for a night of DC debauchery @ the K Street Lounge, Christmas night. (Guess which one is me? LOL. Also, because Poppa Redd keeps brews in the house, ya boy was already toasty. Peep the Corona's in the corner.)



After tearing it down, we return to Grandma Redd's for more holiday love. This is the Redd Brothers and Nephews. Good looking bunch of dudes! Yes, the Redds come in all sorts of colors and sizes. We're diverse that way. We get it from Poppa Redd. Just note, there is a whole lot of education in that picture. Every one of the Redd's is bonefied! (O' Brother Where Art Thou. Netflix it!)



That's it. I'm out.

Edit-4:51 pm. Randomly made comment about Your's Truly.
you'd have to be one hell of a negro to break my heart all the way from miami...


Guess she's not a reader, huh?