Thursday, October 27, 2005

See I'm an 80's baby, mastered Reganomics...

School of hard knocks, every day is college.

I have no power, no hot water, less than a quater tank of gas and I am at work. For the reason why, see the title. (and add to that the fact that my office has power, and my laptop and cell are dying, and there you have it.)

Day 4 of the aftermath journal- chilled out at the crib (note to self, buy alcohol on the way home--and GAS!!!), watched season 2 of the Sopranos. I noted that Meirs withdrew her nomination, decided I don't care; Swoops is gay, decided that I already knew that; the White Sox won the World Series, decided that shit was fixed (2 curses in a row, GTFOH [get the fuck outta here, for the uninitiated]); and I'm the shit, decided that that was obvious (ego is a bitch.)

That's it. I'm grinding, and thus, I'm out.