Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I Keep My Head-both of them- where they supposed to be...

Hoes'll get cha' sidetracked and clapped up close feet.

Damn! Wilma was a bitch, and not the cuddly female canine variety. Nope this chick came through and put a bother's lights out like Mike Tyson before Robin Givens. So I'm living like cats did in Alabama in 1901, no lights, no hot water, cooking on an outdoor fire. And to tell you the truth, I am having a ball!

Short entry today, but I want to mention and lament the passing of Rosa Parks. We all owe that woman a piece of our time to remember what she did, because let's face it, when she did what she did, she did not know if it would cost her her life. How many of us have ever done something so courageous? Rest in peace, Sister Rosa Parks.


I'm out.