Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Grand Opening...





Grand Closing.
Gotdamn the man Hov cracked the can open again!


I was doing the twice a week thing for the summer. And now I ain't. New shit on Mondays only. It be's like that sometimes. This is the last Wednesday post.

So first, let me just say that this hit the wire today. Little kids can't play tag any more. It aint even the first time this has happened. I'm gonna home school my kids, so they grow up to bully the pussies that the rest of the world is raising.

Secondly, let me let you in on a little secret- "escheat."

What is escheat, you ask? No, ot's not when you send sexy IM's to your buddy while your live-in other is sleep - that's e-cheat. (I kill me!)

Escheat is what happens when someone --oh say. like a company -- owes you money but can't find you. It escheats to the state, which means that the state will hold it for you. Some states hold it forever, others for a set number of years. Whatever. The point is, I found out that Maryland has been doing a bang-up job holding on to some of my cash. Bravo, Maryland. I'll take that now, thanks.

I tell you all this because I advise that you search for yourself. You just might be due a little (or, in my case - alot!) of something.

Search now.

Finally, my Philly heads will notice that Hov is sporting a nifty set of Baby Alpinas in the new video (above.) Going rate for a pair on ebay? $595.00 BIN. Yep. Need I say it? Philly -Stand up!