Monday, September 25, 2006

I Know What Y'all Niggaz Asking Yourself...



He gonna ever [post]?


No...








Haha! Sike. But I ain't posting nothing meaty today. I'm busy. Dat's the way it is sometimes, homey. One minute, you chillin' like a villian, watchin' McMillian (and wife-a "TV Land digression for ya! HA!), the next, "BAM!" your slammed packed with loads of stuff and 24 hours a day seems like a joke. Sleep? What's this sleep you speak of? There's time for sleep when I'm dead! Ha!

Anyhow, I will check in on Wednesday. As for Lucky? Da hell you asking me for? Like I supervise the interns. Shit, I only hire them, how productive they are, I can't control that. I'm gonna get me an Asian intern next. They gotta be a step up. Keep slacking Luck, you'll find youself downsized, and your gig shipped to India.

Anyway, I caught Lost Season 2 on DVD recently, and I can only say, "wow!" I can't wait for season 3.

That's it. I'm hustlin.