Thursday, September 14, 2006

I Sell Ice In The Winter

I sell fire down in hell
I am a HUSTLER baby,
I'll sell water to a well




Hello! And a hearty “hey, hey, hey” to you all. First, I am sorry (Hostess) I am late. I had all sorts of things (that pay me) occupy my time and attention. Secondly, to my usual blog-land hangouts (Hostess), I’ll be around next week so tidy up (Hostess), or in other words get craka-lackin.

In the mean time, I'm off. Back to work. I'm hustlin' like a B-58, and not in the "blowing the back out of Vietnamese chicks" sort of way. Nope. I am toiling in the salt mine. But here's a preview of next Monday's post-

So for those who don’t know, I am a film buff. And being a “buff” means that my movie watching isn’t just relegated to the classics -- Terminator 2 and The Empire Strikes Back – it also requires that I watch movies made before the Golden age of film-making of 1978-1992 (C’mon, you have Conan the Barbarian, Star Wars, Empire, Star Trek II , New Jack City, Goodfellas, Scarface, Wallstreet, Top Gun, JFK…all made during this time period! And this is a “unofficial Top Ten list” digression).

So, I Netflixed the worlds first feature length movie, “The Birth of a Nation.” I gotta tell you...



See you on Monday!